Is your business in distress during this quarantine? Do you want to know how you can adapt and keep your business going?
The current situation leaves the small businesses uncertain about how they can cope in these trying times. While it can be stressful, it can also be an opportunity to engage with customers on social media and increase your brand awareness.
Hence, the DICT Luzon Cluster 2, in partnership with the DOST Region III and Filipino Online Professionals Service Cooperative, will conduct a Free Webinar on Social Media Marketing for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Entrepreneurs, and those who are just getting started on their business. This webinar aims to teach the participants the basic marketing and advertising on different social media platforms and how their business can strategize during and after the enhanced community quarantine.
It will be held on April 28, 2020 at 1pm-5pm.
1. Share the pubmats thru post and emails
2. Register to the link: https://forms.gle/7i1Th1fivyeodQvP9
3. Accomplish the registration and follow the instructions after
4. Join the FB Group to be provided after the registration
5. Wait for approval
6. Once approved in the FB group, registration is successful.
7. Wait further announcement thru the FB Group
Registration is open until April 28, 9am.